Supporting Rural Communities: Southern Queensland Pub Tour
Admire the beauty of Southern Queensland’s countryside and, at knock-off time, saddle up to the bar and meet the locals for a yarn or two. As you stroll around each pub, with a beer or wine in hand, be sure to check out its unique memorabilia and character. As we expect this to sell fast, full payment upon booking is required.
- 3 Nights Pub-Stay Accommodation:
- Condamine Bell Hotel
- Francis Hotel, Thallon
- Railway Hotel, Allora
- 3 Breakfasts
- Home Pick-Ups, where practical
- Viewing of Silo Art at Thallon & Yelarbon
- Visit to the ANZAC Memorial Museum at Meandarra
- Visit at least 10 Country Pubs – perhaps a few more, if we need to stop for comfort stops or to quench our parched throats from too much talking & laughter!
- The great warm & fuzzy feeling you’ll get, knowing you’re supporting rural communities and Queensland’s post-COVID tourism.
Does NOT include:
- Meals, other than the 3 breakfasts mentioned above. All lunches will be eaten at pubs and, to save time, your meal-of-choice will be pre-ordered each morning. All dinners will be ordered off the menu each evening. This way, you can eat as little or as much as you choose.
- Drinks. Make sure to budget for your alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic drinks. Trevor will certainly enjoy a drink or three with us each evening, so make sure you shout him one too. Better still, get him to shout you one!